Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Discouraging stupidness

The general stupidity of people has certainly not died down at all in recent years; in fact, now that we have blog sites, chatrooms, p2p networks, and emulator havens, more people feel they should voice their opinions, regardless of whom they offend.

This is why I'm not keen to naming names.

But at the same time, I can't help but laugh at a new keyphrase the online community is starting to adopt, as stated by Ashlee Vance in a posting on The Register:

In fact, the Linux zealots have now proposed that an unreasonable support request be called a "Tuttle."

Incase you're interested, you may want to read up on what happened. I've read the email conversation between the two parties involved, and must say... good grief.

This is all I have to post tonight; sorry it's short. "Tuttle." It's even fun to say. I wonder how they named their city something like "Tuttle?"

Favorite sitcom so far: The IT Crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment