Monday, April 03, 2006

Original KQ

Pete, from the KQlives group, pointed me to a forum that links to (among others) the original KQ game by JB.

You can find it here. Ultra-cool. It's got a few storyline twists that have been modified, and so it's basically playing a completely different game. But how fun is that!!

Anyway, I thought it was very fun to play; it works fine on my WinXP machine (albeit jerky), and there is no source code for it. Maybe JB himself has the source backed up from 6 years ago... but then again, I never backup my stuff. Which is why when I have computers die, it's catastrophic.

I need to learn how to back up my computer. I just don't wanna pay for it. I want my hubby's paycheck for myself, not my computer (okay, that's almost one-and-the-same a lot of the time, but this is pride, people!).

No comments:

Post a Comment